My Thanksgiving Break

Over the Thanksgiving break we got to go to 2 Gambler games!! The Wednesday night game was a last minute thing, but most things in our lives are. And then Friday we went down early so I could go to Jo-Ann's (thank you Abe <3!!). He shared his love of Jo-Ann hotties with me and I shared my love of fabric. And I know that I just went through the whole "I don't need anything" thing, but I need a new jacket. Well, I want one that fits and doesn't make me look 300 lbs. Enter my dream jacket from Liquid:

I should have just bought it on Friday when we were out, now who knows if I'll ever convince myself again to spend that much on a jacket. On Saturday we watched Hancock with Shana, and then she spent the night at our house to avoid her family. Sunday she took the girls to church so we could cut up deer...yuck. After we were done we got ready and headed to Shawano for open skate. Tonight was the first time in awhile that my ankles actually hurt. I bet Abe is doing the "I told you so" dance in his head because he's been trying to get me to buy new skates for over a year now and I won't spend the money on them. There's to many other things I don't want to want before I want skates. (Does that even make sense? Think it's time for bed!!!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home