My Friday Night

While Abe and Eve were in Minnesota for a Canucks game, Leigha and I went to the Gamblers game. She got to sit on Ace's lap, and was on the jumbo tv above the ice for a whole break, like 1 minute, and the whole time she just smiled right into the camera! I also got a puck that fell between the net and the glass. I guess I should add that a little boy was also trying to get said puck, but alas he lacked the speed of a true hockey fan. And yes, I did feel slightly guilty that I beat a little boy to the puck but not enough to give it to him in case you were wondering. Afterwards, like true geeks, my sister and I went around to a different section to try to catch one of the helmets the 3 top players throw, but we lucked out in this department. Oh well there's always this weeks game......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home