LFCV Day Five

I've now reached the point of the vacation where I can't remember what day it is. Which isn't really a bad thing, unless you are blogging and are using some number system correlating with what day it is. But I'm pretty sure that I'm right on here.
We finally had a lazy morning! And by this I mean that it wasn't a 8 a.m. and we were on the road. It was 8 a.m. and we are all just hanging out in the room. We finally did leave around lunch to go to Oatman. Up there we saw wild burrows and walked the street of shops. Although the burrows are wild and walk free through the streets, stores, or where ever they want to walk, they have no problem being fed carrots from your hand.
The night ended with me putting 5 teen thousand quarters into washers and dryers that did neither wash or dry. This put hating doing laundry at a whole new level!

This is just one of the many mountains Abe wanted to climb. He thought that he could do it with 2 Monsters and 3 Sundrops. I told him I didn't think so.

This cactus was so nice to pose with us in this picture.

All the girls with a wild burrow in Oatman.

Here's Grandpa with the burrow that bit him in the butt. Guess that will teach him not to keep carrots in his pocket.


Grandpa Fritsch, Grandma Teddy, and the family

And I'll leave you with this. Talk amongst yourselves......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home