I know that some, yeah you, wouldn't think twice about sharing your opinion on something that you're passionate about. I'm currently faced with whether I want to have a relationship severed because of the way I feel and to date have kept pretty much to myself.
I've wrote the email/blog post countless times in my head. Each time with revisions to display my opinion that could displace my family structure. And if you know me, it already is disfunctional.
Unfortunantly, I believe that sharing my opinion wouldn't actually change anything. They are still going to do what they want. And, now I feel the anger rising so I need to switch gears and think about something else. How 'bout those Packers?

2 Comments:

  1. Elizabeth Morrison said...
    Okay, wait. Assuming you're talking to me when you say I wouldn't think twice about sharing an opinion, there are a LOT of opinions I hold back because I have "the bigger picture" in mind. Sometimes we bite the bullets and ride out the battles to win the war, ya know?

    Not sure what opinion you're holding back, but I do know that God reveals things to us by His Spirit and when we take time to press into His presence, He will make known to us His desire for our every step.

    The answer isn't going to come through logic, emotion, or advice from others. It's going to come only when you rely solely on the voice of God to direct your every word and action.

    But you know that. :)
    toni said...
    If everything we do is through love, then we are doing His will, as he said "love one another". But remember, it's not for us to judge...

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home