And on to the Next

I finally finished the alterations on PJ's skirts. I think I did a pretty good job for it being my first time trying to tackle a project like that. Abe thought it was funny that when I have things that need to be fixed, I bring them to my grandma or to the cleaners. And here I was doing the same kind of job I out-source for someone else! Guess I'll have to suck it up and start doing my own too.
So now the next project to cross off the list is getting all my blankets etc sewn for the craft fair at the end of the month. I look at what I have done and think it's not enough to take, but if I don't take it, I have a lot of stuff laying around here just taking up space. Needless to say, I switched gears back into sewing mode and spent all day working on getting things together.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home