Running Update

Last week was week one. I ran 5 out of the 6 days (started on Monday). I'm not exactly doing it like it's mapped out on the site, only because I don't have anything to gauge 90 seconds or whatever the time is. So I have a one mile loop that I alternate running/walking.

Last night I ran .5 mile without stopping and without feeling like I was going to die. I thought that was a great accomplishment! I walked about 2.5 blocks and then ran the rest of the way home (and I made it up the Culver's hill without death too!).

The rest of the week I close, which means two things I'd have to run at like 1 a.m. after work, or get up at 6 to run before Abe leaves for work. Oh I guess there is a 3rd option, run during the hottest time of the day. Not sure which one is the best or which one will really happen....

1 Comment:

  1. Unknown said...
    You should totally get up at 6:00. It's so peaceful out. The smells in the air are awesome and the sounds!

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home