in Week 3

I've overcome the wanting to stop when I'm almost there, and don't find anything turning into cramps or pains either. The other night while I was out, I didn't want to stop running. I wanted to just keep going! I'm pretty sure this is a good sign.
The weather has been terrible! Well terrible for July. It's summer, which means no jackets, no socks/tennis shoes needed, and the sun's out for you to play in. Instead summer is currently sweatshirts with hoods up and throwing the flip flops into the back of the closet which also means no flip flop tan line, one of my favorite things about summer. How long will this last!!??
Ok I here a little one stirring so I better call it quits for the night, and off to the land of dreams filled with sunshine and waves rushing over my feet while I dig them into the sand....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Older Post Home