First let me preface this to say I AM NOT a morning person.
For the last week, including yesterday and today, I have got 8 kids to school with the 2 year old in tow. My FIL had them dressed and fed so I only had to do every one's hair, and of course get my 3 completely ready, and off to school by 8. And looking back, we weren't late once!!!
And when I felt relief that last Friday was the last day of babysitting and early morning dash offs to the in-laws were done, I had to continue this week. And again, had to push back my plan for actually getting Eve's room together- this really has changed my routine of things. Also I'm trying to get ready for Leigha's birthday party on Saturday, yes this is the year of on time parties! Of course my house is still near disaster level with hockey gear tripping you when you come through the front door, hopefully I can address this tomorrow.
The potty training is going well. She has no problem telling us, and everyone else within 2 aisles at the store, "I HAVE TO GO POTTY!!" And she doesn't stop saying it until you take her so there's no getting around it. Of course there are the many, many, many false alarms, but what can I do? I know I will keep taking her.
All right now I'm going to try to sneak in a shower, yes really nice to start my day now, and a quick craft project before the afternoon chaos starts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home