5


I can't believe she's 5!
It was yesterday and I had her cradled in my arms, I swear it was.

I love
all her nonsense stories, although hard to pick out fact from fiction
her cute nose
her need for the perfect clomp shoes
that apparently the school feeds them mac in cheese every day
her giggles that never stop
that she's a robot, yes she feels like a robot (don't we all sometimes?)
that she IS going to be a ballerina when she grows up
her kisses she gives
the cuddles we get to have together
that she's all mine

Happy 5th Birthday Leigha Belle!

Her cake thanks to Jewel and Family Fun magazine


And when asked what it's like - "Being 5 is fun!"


Birthday girl all partied out!

1 Comment:

  1. randi said...
    My oldest is 20 and it seems like yesterday for me too! They get too big, too fast!

    Happy birthday to your girl!

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home