I Guess it's Time

I had her completely dressed, and the outfit matched it was great. While I was doing dishes she took off her pants and diaper went potty on the toilet, went upstairs to her room, got undies (and even had them on the right way!), took off the long sleeve shirt, got a new shirt, and came back down stairs. She stood in the doorway and looked me right in the eyes and said "Underwear." She did excellent yesterday with only one accident that somehow only dribbled down her leg a bit. Goodbye baby, hello big girl! (Insert all tears here because she is my last little one, and this is just one more step towards being a big girl. And now tears aside, have you noticed how potty training is kind of like breastfeeding? It seems like you are doing one thing all day long!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home