Time for Catch Up

Let's get updated on the life of Jesse:
Went to a hockey game on Friday with the girls and Shana. The Gamblers won 4-1. It was a pretty good game.
Saturday Abe and Eve had eye dr. appointments. They each got new glasses. Eve switched from plastic to some metal ones, and Abe went from his silver metal frames to some "nerdy" black Banana Republic frames, which we pick up this coming Saturday.
Janet and Royski came over and we played some Apples to Apples and ate lots of taco dip. Thanks Jannie!! That was followed by Janet and I attempting to play LIFE with a very decrepit board/wheel combo. Needless to say, she made it to the Millionaire Estates and a new game of LIFE goes on the Christmas list.
Sunday we had church in the morning, and then went out to eat with Shana, Steve, and Lisa. Since we didn't have a p.m. service, we rented some movies and got some brownies to bake and went over to Shana's. (Watched "Guess Who?" - it was sorta funny)
Monday was cleaning day. I am so happy to say that it's been almost 2 months and I've stuck to my no exceptions Monday cleaning. It's hard, especially when my sewing machine is staring at me, but I make myself do it and then just maintain the rest of the week so I have time for fun things. Abe decided to take vacation on Tuesday, so we rented "The Lazarus Project". It was very good. I started to freak myself out because Abe fell asleep and the movie seemed scary. It's not scary at all, just a mind twister. I also got 3 Christmas presents made during the movie!
Abe went to school with Leigha, she was star of the day. Then he surprised Eve at school with Happy Meals for lunch. He was home in time to get Leigha off the bus, and then we were off to the polls. Since I had to work at 4, golf was out and we rented yet another movie, "Tortured". It's not for one with a weak stomach, but the story line was good if you can get past the...well...torture. It also seemed open ended, like sequel here we come but who knows.
Work was slow. Very slow. I had all my stuff done by 8, so I watched a lot of the election. I was at the store when a friend text me the outcome. Yeah just gotta remember- it's God's will.

1 Comment:

  1. Elizabeth Morrison said...
    Either it's God's will or not enough Christians got on their faces to pray. I bet you can guess my opinion on the matter. ;)

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home