Finally Giving In

"Mom, me play with tah-toe?"

And after days of asking, I finally let them play with play dough. I seriously think it was created by the devil, because no mom would inflict the amount of clean-up this requires on another mom. Aside from the clean-up, there is always the chunks that get stuck on their clothes and socks. I unfortunately limit play dough playing. And I feel very guilty for this, because I can remember playing with this stuff for hours and making all sorts of things. Of course when I was little all of mine was inevitable that redish-brown color that mixing all the colors together creates, another pet peeve of mine that also limits the number of colors they can play with. When will I through this all into the wind and just let play be play with all the colors and all the do-dads that our play dough factory has (shhh...they didn't get to play with this today..the clean-up is crazy!)?




I had to include this one of Sara too. She has Eve's underwear around her waist with Leigha's pajama pants. I tried to take them off and she insisted,"Underwear on." ...whatever.

And I leave the room for 5 seconds and half a box of toothpicks gets used! She was on a roll today. She drew all over herself, Sara, and her bedspread. It's been quite the day!

1 Comment:

  1. randi said...
    Play-Do is a pain, but it sure keeps them busy for a long time!

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home