Bath Time


It's must be in their genes, that all kids love baths. Wait, kids love playing in the tub maybe not so much the cleaning part of the bath. Unfortunately, Wisconsin winters don't really make baths very enjoyable. The kids can play for a bit, and before I can get to the washing up they've turned into teeth chattering blue prunes. I try to trick them into taking showers, Sara I can usually get excited by asking her if she wants to shower with mom, yes the beauty of having girls. And I can get her done in minutes so this really helps the day out.

Leigha on the other hand would rather climb her bed today. She is using a tie from a dress I made as her rope, I told her this doesn't look like a good idea and she IS going to get hurt, she climbs anyway.
I can usually get Eve and Leigha to shower together, but this sometimes turns into a giggle fest followed by a very wet floor, yes the floor gets soaked even with showers. I'm thinking eventually they'll master keeping more of the water IN the shower than out. I did. :)

A project from February

The girls working on their ATC, and Sara just painting up a big blue blob.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home