This week has been full of accomplishments. I'm not sure what caused it. But I finished 2 sewing projects that I started so long ago well let's just say that one of them was a crib blanket for Sara and she's 1 1/2. I know that you can start to see what I'm saying that all my good ideas and intentions just get stacked up in a plastic tote and sit and taunt me wondering when they'll get used. Well it's now. And maybe Elizabeth is thinking...I once gave her some fabric what will become of it... in the near future (and I'm not just saying that) it will be tranformed into something fun and usable!!!! I think that I'm ready to just get things done and stop drounding in ideas, thoughts, and dreams.
On top of the fun crafty projects that finally can get crossed off the mile long list, I re-caulked my tub and shower. For so long it was, well it was gross and gave me the heebie jeebies and if there was another way to get a clean shower feeling I would have done it. My grandpa came over and helped me on Monday, and by lunch we had it all done. I refuse to let "a man's project" intimadate me anymore. It serously took a knife, caulk and gun, and rubbing alcohol. I use more "tools" to make supper!!!! So next project on the man list is to drywall the holes in the bathroom so I can paint it. I think it is harder to go to the store and explain what I need than to actually do it!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home